Now that we’ve all had some time to relax, exhale, celebrate and assure ourselves that the #Win4Wynonna wasn’t all just a dream, it’s time for Earpers to reach out and give thanks to those who helped make it a reality. While getting the win was certainly due in large part to the efforts of so many Earpers, there were also a ton of people working hard behind the scenes to make deals and secure contracts that need to be thanked as well.
Showrunner Emily Andras made mention of this recently in her chat with The TV Junkies. In that interview, when asked what actions fans should take now that production on Season 4 is moving forward, one thing that Andras made sure to bring up was:
“Thank SYFY and Space and people behind the scenes who never wavered on Wynonna and continued to fight for us. People like to hear that because they’re all just people, right? These people really kept going when things seemed dire. It would’ve been easy for them to just say ‘we can’t do it and it’s not our fault.’ They didn’t and they held a spot for us and that was a lot in this business.”
So in keeping with those marching orders, we thought it’d be easiest to list out all the people we need to be sure and thank in one central location below. That way, Earpers can do what they do best and use that polite No Chill to say thanks with a nice tweet, a funny tweet or even a bit of a ridiculous tweet. Fire those off to the folks below, but in all instances just be sure to let them know how grateful you are for their hard work and dedication to bringing Wynonna Earp back to all of us.
- @JoshFromSyfy – Wynonna’s network executive
- @katherinen – Katherine Nelson – SVP Comms, USA Network, SYFY
- @mccumberc – Chris McCumber – President – SYFY
- @SEVEN24films – The production company behind Wynonna Earp. Give thanks to everyone at Seven24 for their hard work, but especially also thank:
- Jordy Randall – Executive Producer for Wynonna
- @IDWEntertain – IDW Entertainment
- @Cineflix – Cineflex Studios – co-producers and studio that will handle international sales for all seasons.
- @CraveCanada – Seasons 1 – 3 of Wynonna Earp will begin streaming there in Canada this fall.